If you are my FB friend, you've probably seen me posting about the scandal in our community involving the superintendent, athletic director and the school board.
I won't get into it here other than to post some helpful links.
Throw a few prayers our way if you can. The school board meeting is tonight. It is going to be crazy and my only hope is that it doesn't get out of hand.
4 comments:
Oh, wow, I actually saw this article online but I had no idea that was your district. That is awful. I'm so sorry - I'm sure that is creating massive unrest in the district. Good for you for standing up for what's right.
I could read very much of the articles because of pop-up ads that wouldn't let me go back to the article but it does sound messy from what little I read.
You can Google "Como" and Coatesville and probably find most of the articles. The link in the article that is a pdf of the texts was hard for me to open as well
I did google it actually. I didn't realize you were in Chester County. My father and stepmother had a vacation house on French Creek when I was a teen (we lived in the Philadephia area). It's a beautiful place. I hope the controversy settles down and justice prevails.
Post a Comment