I was only able to get a few photos but here they are, in reverse order- so the first photo is actually after trick or treating in the rain. See the recap AFTER the photos :)
It was rainy here today, kind of warm but still damp. A very funky weather day. After an easy dinner, we got Michael and Liam dressed and started off. It was a crap shoot as to whether or not Liam would actually WEAR his costume--he declined to wear it during the trick or treat festivities at daycare yesterday. He was finally convinced, provided that he could also carry a tool of some sort...he's the pirate responsible for ship maintenance I guess?
Sadly, Liam got a little sick to his stomach after only a few houses but he seems okay & is asleep (I think). I will be watching him closely of course, especially since there are increasing reports of flu in our area. Luckily, Liam did not seem to mind hanging out at the house in a t-shirt and diaper. Michael was a CHAMP- he absolutely loved trick or treating, was so polite, actually LISTENED to Mike or I (we traded off duties as needed). It was a fun night, in spite of the rain.
I couldn't help but think about the fact that next year, there will be 3 little creatures to trick or treat with :)
2 comments:
Love the little pirates - hope everyone is feeling well tomorrow!
They are adorable. And IDENTICAL. I know I've said it before. But how do you tell them apart? (kidding, of course).
Post a Comment