Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Refrigerator Art

MamaK over at Florida Ink recently showed us her Refrigerator Art so I am copying the idea today.
I stifled the urge to clean up the fridge first- this is real life, right? 

Freezer door- mostly pictures of family and friends, Chloe's Bday invite, another invitation,
an appointment card, some fun magnets.


The bottom half is for the kids- letters & the occasional artwork...and usually a hand towel hanging.


The side of the fridge--again with the artwork. 
Appointment cards are usually here, the calendar & preschool info calendar.


The other side which is mostly blocked by cabinets.  I like to keep potholders here for easy access.  And of course, my fave South Park sticker :)


I decided against showing the top of the fridge which is also used-- for coffee pods, playdoh, the phone book, and Dreft spray.


So there you have it--not my most exciting post but
I think it's kind of a fun way to sneak a peek into our daily life :)

No comments: