Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

I am always thankful for family and friends- especially these 3 faces,

We did manage to get some good shots of all 5 of us and Chloe alone. 
 But trying to get the 3? No dice! Liam was irritated & Chloe wanted to get up.
Michael was the only one who was willing to try!
 But recently, I realize that I am thankful that the world is just the right size. 
It is small enough that I can reconnect with various fun people...grade school friends, extended family, etc...in random ways on a pretty regular basis.  It is also just big enough that I don't run into unpleasant people from the past very often.  To the best of my knowledge, there is really only one person on this planet that I am not on 'good terms' with & if we happen to run into each other, I can handle it just fine.  Anyone else who might not exactly be fun to cross paths with, well, it would briefly be awkward but ultimately okay.  It might not seem like a big deal but there is a certain freedom in having this realization and it is something to be thankful for!

Hope your Turkey Day inspires you to recognize those little things that make life more pleasant in big ways :)

No comments: