So while I am doing all this fretting, today turned out to be a good day. We had some fun--there were only a few timeouts--not too much yelling. And today is a non-school day, there were no naps & we were home most of the day...and then I cooked a real dinner AND we baked cookies (not from the roll, I actually mixed the batter).
Life is like this for me- I get very worked up after a succession of tough days and then the sun comes out and we get a good one. We have all kinds of fun stuff on tap for the weekend so I am hoping today's vibe continues.
And now for a question- because what would a post of mine be without at least one...
How extravagant is your Christmas/holiday going to be this year? Are you feeling the pinch?
1 comment:
wow! you're doing great wiht december posting- me, not so much :)
i love the line "it's my favorite tre yet" - wait, was that another post?
for christmas this year- we're doing about 3 gifts for kaden from us or santa. for each other, nada but stockings. instead we'll spend a day/afternoon/night together on some type of family activity. we've been talking about this for a while, it'll be nice to see how it works :)
Post a Comment